1.140,00 excl. btw alléén op bestelling
Ruckus ICX 7150-24P-4X1G POE Switch
Enterprise-Class Features Across All Ruckus ICX Switches
The Ruckus ICX 7150 is one of the ICX switch families delivering the enterprise class features for flexibility, scalability and simplified management.
- Ruckus Campus Fabric technology delivers unmatched flexibility, scalability and simplified management for campus network deployments. Incorporating all of the ICX 7000 switch families with up to 1800 ports in a single logical domain, Campus Fabric allows customers the benefits of a traditional chassis, with the flexibility of stackable switches at a dramatically reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Advanced stacking goes beyond traditional stacking with capabilities that take flexibility, ease of management and cost effectiveness to then next level, including:
- Stacking on standard Ethernet ports
- Long-distance stacking
- No hardware module require for stacking
- In Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) to minimize downtime
- Superior scalability with the industry-leading number of switches per stack
- Stacking at the access, aggregation and core layers
- Enterprise-Class Availability to improve resiliency and minimize downtime, including:
- Hitless stack failover
- Hot-insertion/removal of stack members
- Redundant power supplies
- In Service Software Upgrades for switch stacks
- On-boarding and security policies across ICX switches and wireless networks.
- OpenFlow 1.3 protocol support in hybrid mode allows user to deploy traditional Layer 2/3 forwarding with OpenFlow on the same port for Software Defined Network (SDN) enabled programmatic control of the network
- Open Standards based management, monitoring and authentication
- sFlow-based network monitoring to help analyze traffic statistics and trends on every link and overcome unexpected network congestion
- Open-standards management includes Command Line Interface (CLI), Secure Shell (SSHv2), Secure Copy (SCP), and SNMPv3
- Support for Access Controller Access Control System (TACACS/TACACS+) and RADIUS authentication helps ensure secure operator access
- LLDP and LLDP-MED protocol support for configuring, discovering, and managing network infrastructure such as QoS, security policies, VLAN assignments, PoE power levels, and service priorities
|Access||Access / Aggregation||Aggregation / Core|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|ICX 7150||ICX 7150
|ICX 7250||ICX 7450||ICX 7650||ICX 7750||ICX 7850|
|Switching Capacity (max)||120Gbps||180Gbps||304Gbps||256Gbps||336Gbps||1.128Tbps||2.56Tbps||6.4Tbps|
|1GbE RJ-45 ports||8 or 10 or 12 +2||24 +2 or 48 +2||48||24 or 48||24 or 48||48||48|
|1GbE SFP ports||2||24 +4||8||8||48||48||48||48|
|1/2.5GbE RJ-45 ports (max)||8||16|
|1/2.5/5/10GbE RJ-45 ports (max)||
|10GbE SFP+ ports (max)||2||4||8||8||12||24 +4||961||1281|
|10GbE RJ-45 ports (max)||2||12||24||48|
|25GbE SFP28 ports||48|
|40GbE QSFP+ ports (max)||3||2||32|
|100GbE QSFP28 ports (max)||2||32|
|PoE Power Budget (max)||240W||740W||1480W||1480W||1480W||1500W|
|Switches per stack (max)||12||12||12||12||12||12||12||12|
|Aggregate stack bandwidth||240Gbps||480Gbps||480Gbps||480Gbps||960Gbps||2.4Tbps||5.76Tbps||9.6Tbps|
1 Feature to be supported in a future release.
2 10 Gbps SFP+ ports are required for stacking.
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.